Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity

Server Warsong

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostytoot

Frostytoot

Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti)   Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:29 am

Ok when it comes to boss fights and your about to start, pop blood rage and hit him with a booming shield slam critical strike!

If your dodge, parry, block stats are good, your revenge should be lit up, i use this directly after shield slam, if not I do what i say below.

Now depending on how hard the boss hits, if you have enough rage you might be able to use heroic strike. I spam sunder ( + heroic strike) until i can shield slam again. Every time revenge and shield slam are lit up i use it.

Once 5 sunders are up, i jump straight to my devastate. Heroic strike (if i have enough rage) and devastate, and i continue to shield slam and revenge whenever possible.

If its a boss that hits like a truck, keep shield block up at all times. I start off with a shield slam, revenge and shield block. And from then on out my shield block is always on cooldown while working my threat generating technique list above.

Also chuck a thunderclap up whenever possible and get the other warrior to demo shout.

So here it is again.

Shield slam
Revenge
HS + sunder
HS + sunder (usually by this time Shield slam is up)
Shield slam
Rinse and repeat until you have 5 sunders to devastate.

Usually my tanking is spur of the moment and whats lit up, but generally thats the oder of it that i use. Remember HS is a good rage burner and is used on a separate cooldown. So if you have the rage use it.

Remember there are other ways to generate threat but this is what i tend to use (before bc) and still today.
Back to top Go down
Azgardy

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti)   Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:40 pm

here are some links for more tank pwnsausage. I hope that this helps Smile

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/evil-empire-guides/ (good guides for tanks)

u can check the main page too, good links to other guides and forums
http://www.tankspot.com/

be sure to check allakhazam forum too
good faqs and ppl who actually know what they are doing and dont care if u were the first or not to reply on every fucking topic like the blizz ones
Back to top Go down
Gorthak

Gorthak

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti)   Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:47 pm

just to add... on prot spec devastate = sunder now adays....

so...

and I would say HS every single global cooldown, if u add the right sequence or never leave a spot in time to generate aggro u´ll get lots of threat on the target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti)   Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Aggro Tanking Rotations (By my Friend Enti)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity :: Suggestions-
Jump to: